At this time of year, it seems like everyone is making New Year’s Resolutions they won’t be able to complete. I prefer making goals rather than resolutions since goals are things aimed for rather than resolving to do them. Last year I made ten goals. Check out last year’s post to see how I did. In case you are curious, here is the review of 2015 that WordPress made for me: https://faithblum.wordpress.com/2015/annual-report/. It’s pretty interesting to see some of those stats.
And now for my goals for 2016:
- Publish two novella collections, three novellas, and two novels.
- Read at least half of the writing books I own.
- Be more conscientious of the time I waste on the computer.
- Finish the study of Revelation.
- Read through the Bible in a year.
- Learn at least one new classical song on the piano.
- Be better about responding to emails.
- Finish the sewing projects I’ve put off, including my quilted dress.
- Write at least one informational blog post every other month
- Keep on top of church activities I am involved in.
I would love to hear from you to help me keep accountable. Feel free to ask me to help you keep accountable as well. What are some of your goals for 2016?