Can you believe it’s Fall already? I know I can’t. And now it’s October. And at the end of the month, I have to start saying I’m a different age. One that nobody will believe yet. I keep being told it’s a good thing to look younger than you really are. It just gets rather annoying to have people stare at you in disbelief and question you truthfulness. At 25+ is there really any reason to lie?
Anyway, I’m supposed to be updating you on my goals from September. To refresh your memory, here they are:
- Get Savior, Like a Shepherd ready and sent to beta-readers Done on September 13
- Start He Hideth My Soul rough draft (handwritten) Started on September 16 and currently have 17,000+ words written
- Get Faith is the Victory ready for publication Done and Published!!
- Edit All The Way (if time) Did not have time 😦
- Get everything together for book fairs (Sept. 18 & 24) and conference (Sept. 24) Barely, but I did it. The conference was great!
- Don’t go crazy (or is it too late for that?) I decided it was too late for that, but I managed to stay almost stress-free.
- Plan Truth through the Ages Facebook Party with Amanda Done! And the giveaways are still open for a couple of days!