Can you believe it’s Fall already? I know I can’t. And now it’s October. And at the end of the month, I have to start saying I’m a different age. One that nobody will believe yet. I keep being told it’s a good thing to look younger than you really are. It just gets rather annoying to have people stare at you in disbelief and question you truthfulness. At 25+ is there really any reason to lie?
Anyway, I’m supposed to be updating you on my goals from September. To refresh your memory, here they are:
- Get Savior, Like a Shepherd ready and sent to beta-readers Done on September 13
- Start He Hideth My Soul rough draft (handwritten) Started on September 16 and currently have 17,000+ words written
- Get Faith is the Victory ready for publication Done and Published!!
- Edit All The Way (if time) Did not have time 😦
- Get everything together for book fairs (Sept. 18 & 24) and conference (Sept. 24) Barely, but I did it. The conference was great!
- Don’t go crazy (or is it too late for that?) I decided it was too late for that, but I managed to stay almost stress-free.
- Plan Truth through the Ages Facebook Party with Amanda Done! And the giveaways are still open for a couple of days!
All in all, it was a good month and I am loving writing this new novel!
October might be a tiny bit slower than September was, but probably not. We have something going on almost every single weekend, Bible Study every Tuesday and Wednesday morning, Good News Club starts up, my birthday, Naomi’s graduation, and more. But, I’m still going to aim high with my goals.
- Finish the rough draft of He Hideth My Soul by October 22nd
- Edit All the Way by October 31st
- Go through the beta-reader edits for Savior, Like a Shepherd and finish by October 20th
- Read-through and edit Savior, Like a Shepherd again by October 31st
- Write blog post for Reformation Day
- Make final decision about MACHE
And there you have it. I have a new schedule I made up and found a couple of helpful apps/websites to help me stick to it, so I’m hopeful that I can make these goals.
What are some of your goals for this month?