When did December sneak up so quickly? Maybe it’s the fact that there is no snow on the ground that’s messing with my mind. Since it is almost the end of the year, I have some goals for this month. They have been changing over the last few days, but hopefully they won’t change too much more.
I have daily goals written down, but I also have some more basic monthly goals. I’ll share the monthly goals with you. I would appreciate any encouragement and nudging you feel like giving.
- Finish rough draft of All the Way
- Finish Edit #4 of Savior, Like a Shepherd and send to proofreaders by the 12th
- Edit I My Cross Have Taken
- Read The Art and Craft of Writing Christian Fiction, Editor Proofing Your Book, and How to Train Your Cat to Promote Your Book
- Sew nightgown, get at least partially finished with quilted skirt
- Watch videos for the marketing courses I bought
- Practice Piano at least 3 days a week
- Word count goal: 20,000
Do you have any goals this month? How can I be encouraging you as you work to reach them?