So, I’ve been doing this monthly goals update for a couple of months now. And with the end of one year and beginning of another, I forgot to update you on my December and January goals. I’ll get right to it.
- Finish rough draft of All the Way (Done)
- Finish Edit #4 of Savior, Like a Shepherd and send to proofreaders by the 12th (Delayed a week, but done)
- Edit I My Cross Have Taken (Done)
- Read The Art and Craft of Writing Christian Fiction, Editor Proofing Your Book, and How to Train Your Cat to Promote Your Book (Finished the first one, but not the others)
- Sew nightgown, get at least partially finished with quilted skirt (Done)
- Watch videos for the marketing courses I bought (Watched a few)
- Practice Piano at least 3 days a week (Mostly)
- Word count goal: 20,000 (Done)
All in all, it was a good month and I’m happy with what I got done. Now on to this month’s goals.
- Send All the Way to beta-readers by the 16th
- Finalize Savior, Like a Shepherd and send to formatters by the 23rd
- Write 30,000 words in He Hideth My Soul (I’m at 16,000 so far!)
- Read Editor-Proof Your Book
- Sew at least 2 squares of quilted skirt
- Get all books ready for wide distribution
- Edit #2 of Novella
What are your goals for this month? I’d love to hear from you.