March is upon us already! How did you do with your goals for February? I did pretty well.
- Sew 4 quilt squares (Done)
- Order Proof Copy of Savior, Like a Shepherd (Done)
- Edits #2 and #3 of novella (Decided to wait)
- Read 2 books on writing (Done and reviewed both: #1 and #2)
- Prep everything for Release Tour and Facebook Party (Done)
- Do any research needed for All the Way (Done)
- Finish rough draft of He Hideth My Soul (Done)
My goals for March are pretty simple, but most of them will take a while.
- Finish sewing quilt squares
- Finish quilted skirt?
- Promo books
- Edit #2 and #3 of All the Way
- Read 2 Writing books
- Outline He Leadeth Me
- Finish Blog Posts for Indie e-conference
- Keep up with reviewing the books I read
- Edit #1/Type-up of He Hideth My Soul
How did your goals go last month? Do you have any for this month?