Can you believe another month is here? I know I can’t! It seems like just yesterday I wrote up my goals for June. A lot has happened, and I’m not just saying that tritely. A LOT has happened. In fact, it was something life-changing.
On June 19th, my suitor proposed to me and I said yes!
So, yeah, that kind of changes things for my life a little. I was expecting it, so it isn’t a HUGE change from what my mindset was, but now it’s actually…real. Needless to say, a few things on my June goals didn’t quite make it, but I got more done than I thought I would, so that’s a bonus. 🙂
- He Hideth My Soul edits #2 and #3 (#2 done, not #3)
- He Leadeth Me rough draft finished and type up done (Rough draft finished)
- Prep for two tour orchestrations (Done)
- Read one writing book (Failed)
- Sew (Did a little yesterday!)
July is also going to be busy, not just with wedding plans, but also with VBS, and attempting 15,000 words for Camp NaNoWriMo. So, here are my goals:
- Write 15,000 words in Sing the Wondrous Story (or until it’s done)
- Complete two tour orchestrations
- Read something for fun
- Sew wedding dress
- Write a little bit every day
- Do something fun every day
I’d love to hear your goals for July. Anybody going on a fun trip this summer?
I don’t know if I’ve said this yet or not … but congratulations, Faith! 🙂
I can’t remember if you did or not, either. Thanks! 🙂
Oh my goodness, congratulations! I’m so happy for you! 😀
Thanks, Ivy! 🙂