Today is the first day of September. Where did the time go? Tomorrow I start a new chapter in my life. The title? Married Woman. I’m a bit scared, but not really nervous. I know God’s been in control of this entire journey and He will continue to be as long as Bill and I keep Him at the center of our lives.
That being said, I’d like to reflect a bit on August and then move on to my September goals. There will be quite a few pictures.
- Make veil (DONE!)
- Make decorations (DONE!)
- Pack everything (DONE!)
- Move most things to Bill’s (DONE!)
- Read some marriage-y books (DONE!)
- Read a fun book (DONE! I actually read more than one)
- Finalize Gestern blog tour (DONE!)
- Sew a couple other things (undecided as to what they are yet) (DONE!)
- Have fun at the Bridal Showers (DONE!)
- Try to relax a little bit (DONE!)
- Finish wedding favors (DONE!)
It’s been a busy, but productive month. The best part is that everything went smoothly and here, the day before the wedding, I am barely stressed. Praise God!
I’m honeymooning for about two weeks, so my goals will be fairly minimal, but here they are:
- Have fun (shouldn’t be hard)
- Get used to married life at least a little
- Start Ta’Mara’s blog tour set up
- Edit Sing the Wondrous Story
- Edit He Hideth My Soul
- Figure out cleaning schedule for my new house
- Read three or more books, not counting the audiobooks Bill and I are bringing