Is it just me or did May just completely fly by without hardly touching the ground? I cannot believe we are already into June. What’s even more unbelievable is that Bill and I will have been married 9 months tomorrow. How can time have gone by so fast?
Anyway, enough about that. This post is about goals, so I should probably get to those. I got almost all of the goals done. Here’s the complete list:
- Finish editing Trust and Obey and send to proofreaders (DONE!)
- Finish writing Rock of Ages (ALMOST DONE–I ran into a snag, but only have one more chapter left)
- Start editing Lo, How a Rose and send to beta-readers (DONE!)
- Finish 2 edits of He Leadeth Me (I got one edit done)
- Audiobook Release (FINALIZED AND PARTIED! SUPER FUN!)
- Bonus goals: Got a new piano book and started practicing two of the songs, finished reading more books than I expected to, went on a spur-of-the-moment 2-day vacation with my hubby
Speaking of Trust and Obey, I just realized I failed to show you the cover for the book. Here it is:
I’d love your opinion on it.
And I suppose you want to know my goals for this month. Even if you don’t it actually helps me to state them publicly, so here they are.
- Outline Cinderella retelling
- Start hardcore research for WWI
- Finish Rock of Ages draft 1, edit and prep to send to beta-readers
- Finish editing He Leadeth Me and send to proofreaders
- Start figuring out Christmas story ideas for Christmas collection (optional)
- Perfect the songs in the new piano book
- Finish reading and review at least 3 books