Who here can truly believe that October is over? I know I can’t. It seems like yesterday that it had started.
BUT, I got a ton done this October and I’m super excited to see what November brings.
- Get LHAR ready for publication including a cover reveal and small blog tour (Done! Except I didn’t do the cover reveal with a tour, just by myself)
- Finish Christmas story edits and send to proofreaders (DONE!)
- ROA edits #3 and send to content editor (Done! Now to go through said edits)
- Get upstairs bedroom ready to paint (Not done)
- Work on Un Sospiro (I have totally neglected this song for far too long and now it’s time to get the Christmas music out. Oh well.)
- Exercise at least 3 times per week (DONE! At least mostly, I think.)
- Outline Soldiers of the West #1 (DONE!!!!!!! And I get to write it now!)