March went very well for me! I hope it did for you as well. Here are my goals and the update of what has been done.
- Finish sewing quilt squares (Done!)
- Finish quilted skirt? (Done!)
- Promo books (Done!)
- Edit #2 and #3 of All the Way (Done!)
- Read 2 Writing books (Done! Mostly. I read and reviewed one and started another)
- Outline He Leadeth Me (Done!)
- Finish Blog Posts for Indie e-conference (Done!)
- Keep up with reviewing the books I read (Done!) #1, #2, and #3
- Edit #1/Type-up of He Hideth My Soul (Halfway done as I expected to get.)
April is going to be busy for many reasons, but mostly because I am doing Camp NaNoWriMo. I’m a cabin leader on the Camp NaNo website and a friend and I started a Facebook group to help encourage writers. Let me know if you’d like to join. As for my specific goals for April, here they are:
- Keep up with the Facebook group
- Write 2,000+ words per day
- Promo books on twitter
- Finish two writing books
- Keep up with reviewing books read
- Edit All the Way and send to proofreaders
- Get Be Thou My Vision and Blessed Assurance on Pronoun
- Total word count goal: 50,000
I think that’s everything for this coming month for me. What about you? Have you made any goals for April?
March is upon us already! How did you do with your goals for February? I did pretty well.
- Sew 4 quilt squares (Done)
- Order Proof Copy of Savior, Like a Shepherd (Done)
- Edits #2 and #3 of novella (Decided to wait)
- Read 2 books on writing (Done and reviewed both: #1 and #2)
- Prep everything for Release Tour and Facebook Party (Done)
- Do any research needed for All the Way (Done)
- Finish rough draft of He Hideth My Soul (Done)
My goals for March are pretty simple, but most of them will take a while.
- Finish sewing quilt squares
- Finish quilted skirt?
- Promo books
- Edit #2 and #3 of All the Way
- Read 2 Writing books
- Outline He Leadeth Me
- Finish Blog Posts for Indie e-conference
- Keep up with reviewing the books I read
- Edit #1/Type-up of He Hideth My Soul
How did your goals go last month? Do you have any for this month?
Can you believe it’s Fall already? I know I can’t. And now it’s October. And at the end of the month, I have to start saying I’m a different age. One that nobody will believe yet. I keep being told it’s a good thing to look younger than you really are. It just gets rather annoying to have people stare at you in disbelief and question you truthfulness. At 25+ is there really any reason to lie?
Anyway, I’m supposed to be updating you on my goals from September. To refresh your memory, here they are:
- Get Savior, Like a Shepherd ready and sent to beta-readers Done on September 13
- Start He Hideth My Soul rough draft (handwritten) Started on September 16 and currently have 17,000+ words written
- Get Faith is the Victory ready for publication Done and Published!!
- Edit All The Way (if time) Did not have time 😦
- Get everything together for book fairs (Sept. 18 & 24) and conference (Sept. 24) Barely, but I did it. The conference was great!
- Don’t go crazy (or is it too late for that?) I decided it was too late for that, but I managed to stay almost stress-free.
- Plan Truth through the Ages Facebook Party with Amanda Done! And the giveaways are still open for a couple of days!
With Christmas, writing, editing, and a trip to Tennessee for a conference all coming up in the next two weeks, I am going to take a blog hiatus. I will try to update people some on my progress on Facebook and Twitter, but I won’t have time to do so on my blog. Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!
I don’t know if people are really interested in my writing status or not, but I do have a few updates. Continue reading