March is upon us already! How did you do with your goals for February? I did pretty well.
- Sew 4 quilt squares (Done)
- Order Proof Copy of Savior, Like a Shepherd (Done)
- Edits #2 and #3 of novella (Decided to wait)
- Read 2 books on writing (Done and reviewed both: #1 and #2)
- Prep everything for Release Tour and Facebook Party (Done)
- Do any research needed for All the Way (Done)
- Finish rough draft of He Hideth My Soul (Done)
My goals for March are pretty simple, but most of them will take a while.
- Finish sewing quilt squares
- Finish quilted skirt?
- Promo books
- Edit #2 and #3 of All the Way
- Read 2 Writing books
- Outline He Leadeth Me
- Finish Blog Posts for Indie e-conference
- Keep up with reviewing the books I read
- Edit #1/Type-up of He Hideth My Soul
How did your goals go last month? Do you have any for this month?
January was a good month for me. Here are the goals I made with a note as to whether they were finished or not.
- Send All the Way to beta-readers by the 16th (Done)
- Finalize Savior, Like a Shepherd and send to formatters by the 23rd (Done)
- Write 30,000 words in He Hideth My Soul (I’m at 16,000 so far!) (Done! Total: 33,216)
- Read Editor-Proof Your Book (Not done)
- Sew at least 2 squares of quilted skirt (Done)
- Get all books ready for wide distribution (Done all but 2 because they need to wait)
- Edit #2 of Novella (Not done)
And now for my February goals:
- Sew 4 quilt squares
- Order Proof Copy of Savior, Like a Shepherd
- Edits #2 and #3 of novella
- Read 2 books on writing
- Prep everything for Release Tour and Facebook Party
- Do any research needed for All the Way
- Finish rough draft of He Hideth My Soul
And there you have it. Busy, but hopefully not too busy. Do you have any specific goals for this month?