Can you believe it’s almost August? And yes, I am posting this a day early. Because I have a post going up tomorrow that I didn’t want to overshadow. And I have time today, but not much tomorrow.
I actually completed all my goals in July!
- Write 15,000 words in Sing the Wondrous Story (or until it’s done) (DONE! Finished with 17,633 for the month)
- Complete two tour orchestrations (Only did one because the other person bowed out)
- Read something for fun (DONE! And reviewed it here)
- Sew wedding dress (FINISHED!!!! Except the veil, but that wasn’t technically part of the goal 😉 )
- Write a little bit every (Mostly finished. I missed two days due to busyness and being stuck)
- Do something fun every day (I think I did this. I at least tried to.)
In August, I’m going to try something really hard. Something I haven’t done since about January 2013. I’m going to take about a month off of writing and editing and basically anything book related. HELP! I do have a novella I need to do an edit of, but that should only take a day or two. Then I’m going to concentrate on packing, sewing, wedding planning, and whatever else I need to do to be ready for marriage.
So my goals for August are:
- Make veil
- Make decorations
- Pack everything
- Move most things to Bill’s
- Read some marriage-y books
- Read a fun book
- Finalize Gestern blog tour
- Sew a couple other things (undecided as to what they are yet)
- Have fun at the Bridal Showers
- Try to relax a little bit
- Finish wedding favors
And there you have it. Any advice? What about your goals? I love hearing from you, so feel free to share.