Is it just me or did May just completely fly by without hardly touching the ground? I cannot believe we are already into June. What’s even more unbelievable is that Bill and I will have been married 9 months tomorrow. How can time have gone by so fast?
Anyway, enough about that. This post is about goals, so I should probably get to those. I got almost all of the goals done. Here’s the complete list: Continue reading
May is over, June is here. It’s time for an update!
- Get Blog Tour ready (DONE!)
- Read one writing book (Failed)
- He Hideth My Soul edit #1 and send to beta-readers (DONE)
- He Leadeth Me rough draft finished (Failed)
- All the Way final edits (DONE!)
- Publish All the Way (DON!)
- Total word count goal: 30,000 (Half-done)
Obviously, I didn’t quite get as much done as I intended, but most of my May was spent helping get our kitchen remodeled. And it’s still going on, so June’s goals are getting scaled down a little more than I would like, too.
First, pictures of the kitchen:
- He Hideth My Soul edits #2 and #3
- He Leadeth Me rough draft finished and type up done
- Prep for two tour orchestrations
- Read one writing book