Tomorrow it will have been a year. One year since I married the love of my life. Time flies very quickly, doesn’t it? My August was busy, but very good! I got a lot of work done both in the house and also on my books.
- Go through HLM proofreader edits and send to formatters DONE! And proof copy ordered!
- LHaR edit #4 and send to proofreaders Done!
- Edit #1 of Christmas stories, send to beta-readers, and then edit #2 Done!
- Finish writing The Haven of Rest Done! And I can’t wait to work on editing it.
- Work on book covers with Perry I ended up needing to find a new cover designer, but we have the book covers almost figured out! Be watching for a cover reveal soon.
- Work on novella release Done!
- Polish up the first 4 pages of Un Sospiro and start working on pages 5 and 6 This is one thing I didn’t get much done on. I have the first 4 pages fairly well polished and started working on page 5, but not much with page 6.
- Exercise at least 3 times per week Done!
And for this month, I have a slightly shorter list, but some of these things will take some time.
- LHAR final edits and send to formatter
- Work on Orphans of the West blog tour
- Christmas story edits #3-5
- ROA edits #3-4
- Get upstairs bedroom ready to paint
- Work on pages 6 and 7 of Un Sospiro
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
What are your goals this month?
Today is the first day of September. Where did the time go? Tomorrow I start a new chapter in my life. The title? Married Woman. I’m a bit scared, but not really nervous. I know God’s been in control of this entire journey and He will continue to be as long as Bill and I keep Him at the center of our lives.
That being said, I’d like to reflect a bit on August and then move on to my September goals. There will be quite a few pictures.
- Make veil (DONE!)
- Make decorations (DONE!)
- Pack everything (DONE!)
- Move most things to Bill’s (DONE!)
- Read some marriage-y books (DONE!)
- Read a fun book (DONE! I actually read more than one)
- Finalize Gestern blog tour (DONE!)
- Sew a couple other things (undecided as to what they are yet) (DONE!)
- Have fun at the Bridal Showers (DONE!)
- Try to relax a little bit (DONE!)
- Finish wedding favors (DONE!)
Our favorite from the photo shoot
And the second favorite
Roses made from extra proof copies
My little brother is packed and ready to move with me. 😉
I couldn’t resist this picture…
Office with one color (one wall still looks like this)
The other three look like this
My wrist bouquet
Party favors being blocked.
It’s been a busy, but productive month. The best part is that everything went smoothly and here, the day before the wedding, I am barely stressed. Praise God!
I’m honeymooning for about two weeks, so my goals will be fairly minimal, but here they are:
- Have fun (shouldn’t be hard)
- Get used to married life at least a little
- Start Ta’Mara’s blog tour set up
- Edit Sing the Wondrous Story
- Edit He Hideth My Soul
- Figure out cleaning schedule for my new house
- Read three or more books, not counting the audiobooks Bill and I are bringing