Hi! I’m back! I made it through the wedding, married my beloved, disappeared from the internet world (mostly) for about 2 weeks, and now I’m back. And still not online much because I have a house to put together. But I took today off of house work for the most part. So here I am to post a bit about my honeymoon. And yes that is coming before the wedding pictures because I don’t have those yet. You can get those pictures later.
I’ll give a few more details as we get to the pictures, but for now, a summary. We took three days to drive out to Montana starting in Wisconsin, going through Minnesota, North Dakota, and finally getting to Montana where our final destination was in Great Falls. We never saw any wildfires, although they did prevent us from going to Glacier National Park as well as Yellowstone. We stayed in Great Falls for three days before making our way slowly back via Deadwood, Mount Rushmore, seeing a few people in Minnesota, Niagara Cave, and Wisconsin Dells.
From North Dakota Plains…
Today is the first day of September. Where did the time go? Tomorrow I start a new chapter in my life. The title? Married Woman. I’m a bit scared, but not really nervous. I know God’s been in control of this entire journey and He will continue to be as long as Bill and I keep Him at the center of our lives.
That being said, I’d like to reflect a bit on August and then move on to my September goals. There will be quite a few pictures.
- Make veil (DONE!)
- Make decorations (DONE!)
- Pack everything (DONE!)
- Move most things to Bill’s (DONE!)
- Read some marriage-y books (DONE!)
- Read a fun book (DONE! I actually read more than one)
- Finalize Gestern blog tour (DONE!)
- Sew a couple other things (undecided as to what they are yet) (DONE!)
- Have fun at the Bridal Showers (DONE!)
- Try to relax a little bit (DONE!)
- Finish wedding favors (DONE!)
Our favorite from the photo shoot
And the second favorite
Roses made from extra proof copies
My little brother is packed and ready to move with me. 😉
I couldn’t resist this picture…
Office with one color (one wall still looks like this)
The other three look like this
My wrist bouquet
Party favors being blocked.
It’s been a busy, but productive month. The best part is that everything went smoothly and here, the day before the wedding, I am barely stressed. Praise God!
I’m honeymooning for about two weeks, so my goals will be fairly minimal, but here they are:
- Have fun (shouldn’t be hard)
- Get used to married life at least a little
- Start Ta’Mara’s blog tour set up
- Edit Sing the Wondrous Story
- Edit He Hideth My Soul
- Figure out cleaning schedule for my new house
- Read three or more books, not counting the audiobooks Bill and I are bringing