Today is the hardest of the bunch. I can only share one writing tool. ONE?
#1 Writing Tool
The tool I have found most useful of late is the WriteMind Planner. You can see a full review of it here.
Some of the things I find most useful about the planner are:
- One, localized place for all my notes
- Easily moveable pages (plus it’s fun to freak your family out by tearing a page out of it and putting it back in. Only works once, though)
- The word count calendar (probably my favorite feature since I’m a bit obsessive about keeping track of my word count)
- The character sheets have helped me keep my characters straight and consistent throughout the book
- The scene pages keep my outline steady and I can tailor them to fit the way I do it
There are a few highlights of my favorite writing tool. What is your favorite writing tool?
And an update on the giveaway! There have been so many people entering that we’ve added extra prizes.
- Paper copy of The Emotion Thesaurus
- $5.00 Amazon Gift Card
- Free Cover Design by Victoria Lynn
- $30 Blog Tour Orchestration by Faith Blum
- Free Edit of up to 5000 words by Erika Mathews
$10.00 Amazon Gift Card
$5.00 Amazon Gift Card
If you visit each blog, you will find three words on each and when you put them all together, it creates an entire quote. Once you gather the full quote, you can put it in the correct spot in the giveaway widget for another entry.
Here is my part of today’s quote: to do is
And you can continue on by clicking on the blog button below: